Brain in Mind
A transformational 12-week course that makes cutting-edge brain science accessible, applicable, and inspiring.
superpowers you'll gain
...and wonder how you ever lived without
- Getting more done by working less
- Overcoming distraction and achieving focus
- Harnessing and boosting your willpower
- Motivating yourself to do hard things
- Forming positive habits and breaking negative habits
- Unlocking the power of positive emotions
- Reducing your stress by practicing mindfulness
- Boosting your creativity by entering a state of "flow"
- Twelve 75-minute live webinars accessible on any device
- Interactive discussion interface with live Q&A
- Free Video recordings of the webinars so you can review or take things at your own pace
- Free Audio recordings of the webinars so you can listen on the go
- Three 4-week modules on the topics of Happiness, Productivity, & Habits
- Clear, concise explanations of cutting-edge scientific research
- Practical, fool-proof strategies for application in your daily life
- Weekly exercises to help you practice and master what you're learning
- Curated readings taken from the best, most accessible books in the field of brain science
Our content is drawn from the absolute latest science coming from top researchers and authors including:
- Sonja Lyubomirsky: The How of Happiness
- Barbara Fredrickson: Positivity
- Shawn Achor: The Happiness Advantage
- Charles Duhigg: The Power of Habit and Smarter, Faster, Better
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi: Flow
- Roy Baumeister: Willpower
- Kelly McGonigal: The Willpower Instinct
- Daniel Pink: Drive
- Gretchen Rubin: The Happiness Project and Better Than Before
- Dan & Chip Heath: Switch
- Daniel Levitin: The Organized Mind
- Scott Barry Kaufman: Wired to Create
- Daniel Siegel: Mindsight
- Gabrielle Oettingen: Rethinking Positive Thinking
- ...and many, many more!
- Membership in a private Facebook group to discuss what you're learning and ask questions
- Links to additional articles, videos, and cool online content to augment your learning
- Certificate of completion for professional development purposes
- Tips on the best products, apps, programs, and services to support you in your goals
- Special offers and ongoing engagement as you become part of the Brain by Design tribe
- The chance to get to know the very best version of yourself
- Friends and family wondering how you became so productive, creative & joyful in just 12 weeks!
UPCOMING COURSE START DATES:
May 29, 2018
We start a new group each month, but SPACE IS LIMITED and sections FILL UP FAST.
Reserve your seat today!